|Home||» Products||» Dynamics Of Machine||» CAM Analysis|
CAM ANALYSIS APPARATUS
The apparatus helps in dynamic investigation of cam and follower mechanisms, as used in motors, engines and machinery. The cam mechanism consists of 3 interchangeable cam plates and 3 different followers. A mass and a spring are used to simulate the valve. In order to demonstrate the jump speed, the spring rate, mass and speed are adjustable within broad limits. The open design allows the observation of every detail of the movement process.
TYPES OF CAMS
- Eccentric Arc Cam
- Tangent Arc Cam
- Circular Arc Cam
TYPES OF FOLLOWERS
- Knife Edge Follower
- Roller Follower
- Flat Face Follower
- Table Size: 600 X 300 mm
- 1/4 HP 1500 rpm PMDC Motor with controller
- No. of CAMS and Followers: 3 Each as specified above.
- No. of Spring of Different Stiffness: 2 Nos.
- No. of Masses : 2 Nos.
- Dial Indicator 0-10 mm
- Full Protractor with angle measurement arrangement
- Detailed Technical Manual and On-site Training