|Home||» Products||» Test Apparatus||» Impact Jet Apparatus|
Impact Jet Apparatus
IMPACT OF JET APPARATUS
This equipment allows the measurement of force developed by a jet of water impinging upon a stationary object.
The apparatus consist of a cylindrical acrylic vessel. Water is fed through a nozzle and discharged vertically to strike a target carried on a stem which extends through the cover. Force of the jet is measured by the simple calculating moments about fixed fulcrum. Theoretically obtained forces are compared with practically obtained forces through moments.
- Set of Nozzle: 4 mm & 8 mm (Brass).
- Set of Vanes: Hemispherical and Flat Plate (Optional Inclined)
- Jet Collection Tank : 250 mm Diameter MOC: Perspex
- Sump tank capacity : 75 litres MOC: SS-304 with Matt Buffing
- Measuring tank : 35 litres MOC: SS-304 with Matt Buffing
- Pump : Monoblock type, 0-60 litre/min, Motor 0.5 HP
- Piping with necessary Valves and Fittings
- Digital Stop Watch with 1/10 second Accuracy
- Detailed Technical Manual and On-site Training