|Home||» Products||» Fluid Mechanics||» Orifice and Mouthpiece Apparatus|
Orifice and Mouthpiece Apparatus
ORFICE AND MOUTHPIECE APPARATUS
Both orifices and mouthpieces are usually used for measuring the rate of flow of fluid.
A constant head tank is fitted with discharge fixture where both orifice and mouthpiece can be fitted. A jet collecting tank collects the discharge and X-Y Trajectory probes measures coordinates of jet. Thus Cd, Cc, & Cv of orifice as well as Cd of mouthpiece can be determined.
- Set of Orifice: 4 mm & 8 mm (Brass or acrylic).
- Set of Mouthpiece: 10mm Dia (Brass)
- X-Y Probe or 5 Nos. Trajectory Probes
- Constant Head Tank : 300 x 300 X 400 mm MOC: Perspex
- Sump tank capacity : 75 litres MOC: SS-304 with Matt Buffing
- Volumetric tank capacity : 40 litres. MOC: SS-304 with Matt Buffing
- Pump : Monoblock type, 0-60 litre/min, Motor 0.5 HP
- Piping with necessary Valves and Fittings
- Digital Stop Watch with 1/10 second Accuracy
- Detailed Technical Manual and On-site Training