|Home||» Products||» Fluid Mechanics (Combined Models)||» Pressure Devices Combined|
Pressure Devices Combined
Pipe Losses Flowmeters Pressure Devices Combined
FLUID MECHANICS (FM C002)
- Venturimeter, Orificemeter and Rotameter Apparatus
- Pipe Friction Loss Apparatus
- Pressure measurement Devices
- Pipe Fittings Loss Apparatus
Friction Losses in Pipes:
This equipment allows the pressure drop of water passing through a hydraulically smooth circular pipe to be measured in detail and the pipe friction equation should be to be verified. The energy losses in pipes accessory consists of a test pipe, on the side of the equipment, which may be fed directly from the common supply tank. These sources provide high or low flow rates which may be controlled by a valve at the discharge end of the test pipe. Head lost between two tapping points in the test pipe is measured using manometer.
- Pipe : ½", ¾" and 1"standard UPVC
- Test length: 1000 mm
Energy Losses in Pipe Fittings:
This accessory permits measurement of losses in different pipe fittings. The equipment is mounted on a free standing framework which supports the test pipe work and instrumentation. The following typical pipe fittings are incorporated for study: miter bend, 90 elbow, sudden contraction and enlargement and Gate valve. All are instrumented with upstream and downstream pressure tappings. These tappings are connected to manometer tubes using removable PU pipes, mounted on the framework. A gate valve is used to control the flow rate..
- Pipe Diameter : 1" Standard UPVC
- Fittings : Bend, elbow, Valve, long bend, Enlargement & Contraction.
Flow measurement Devices
This accessory should be designed to introduce students to three basic types of flow meters:
- 1) Venturi meter,
- 2) Rota meter or Variable area meter
- 3) Orifice meter.
- 4) (Optional Nozzle meter or Flow nozzle)
A flow control valve permits variation of flow rate through the circuit. Pressure tapings are incorporated so that the head loss characteristics of each flow meter may be measured. These tapings are connected to manometer with air bleed valve. The circuit and manometer are attached to a support framework which stands on the working top of the setup. The bench is used as the source of water supply and for calibrating volumetrically each flow rate. Aim is to measure the Discharge coefficient of each of the flowmeters
- Orfice Diameter : 16 mm
- Variable Area Meter : 100-1000 LPH
- Venturi meter : Clear Pespex
- Throat Diameter : 16 +-1 mm,
- Upstream Pipe Diameter : 25 +-1 mm
Flow Measuring Devices
The SetUp Consist Of Different Pressure Measurement Device Fitted on a board. The Students Can Have Good Insight Of The Devices. It can be used to Demonstrate The Working Of Different Pressure Measuring Devices and to Measure The Pressure Practically By Different Pressure Measuring Devices.
A hand held syringe is provided to generate Vacuum and create pressure for Sensitive manometer
- Differential Manometer : U Tube Type
- Sensitive Manometer : Inclined Tube Type
- Pressure Gauge : Bourdon Tyoe
- Vacuum Gauge : Bourdon Type